Media Registration Guidelines
All media, local and international, are welcome to register and engage in reporting RoboCup 2010. The Organisers are committed to providing quality services to registered journalists.
In order to be granted access to the competitions, symposiums and exhibitions at Suntec City Convention Centre, journalists and technical supporting personnel are advised to register according to the following procedures:
Online media registration is now open and will close 31 May 2010. For the full schedule of RoboCup 2010 activities, including opening and closing ceremonies, please refer to www.robocup2010.org as information is progressively updated.
- All media registrants must fill in their individual registration forms online.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to all individual registrants within 7 working days on application submission.
- Media registrants are to reply to the acknowledgement email to validate personal information provided. The following materials, in scanned copies, will be requested:
- Proof of employment (eg. employment letter, supervisor's note, etc.)
- Certification of establishment for media organisation (eg. company letterhead)
- A confirmation email will be sent to all individual registrants as proof of receipt of completed registration form along with all the necessary documents. Media are to print and present a hard copy of the confirmation email, together with their passport or press ID with photo, during onsite registration at the Media Centre (Suntec City) from 19 to 25 June 2010, in exchange for a media pass.
3. Media Passes – Validity and Restrictions
- Media passes for RoboCup 2010 will be valid from 19 to 25 June 2010 and will be issued upon onsite registration.
- During the validity period, registered media staff will have access to RoboCup 2010 competition areas, symposiums and exhibitions and relevant activity venues for reporting and coverage.
- Registered media will also enjoy entry into relevant media work areas such as the Media Centre and use media service facilities such as media entrances and shuttle buses, if any.
- The media passes do not serve as identity cards and work permits beyond the scope above.
- To facilitate media reporting and coverage activities, the media pass is to be worn and presented upon request at all times.
- In case of loss, theft or damage of the credentials, holders should immediately report to the Media Centre for replacement.
4. Qualifications of Registered Media
- Singapore-based media – All journalists (domestic and foreign journalists operating in/out of Singapore) are to be MICA-registered and approved.
- International Media – Refers to legally registered media organisations in overseas countries or regions, specialising in news coverage, including newspapers, magazines, news agencies, photo agencies, radio stations, TV stations. Media registrants should submit proof of employment and certificates of establishment from their respective media organisations.
5. Media Enquiries
All media enquiries are to be emailed to the Media & Publicity Committee at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you in Singapore.