Shipping and Customs
The following information is intended for teams hand carrying robots to Singapore (not applicable for ATA Carnets).
Before 15th of June
- Login to http://robocup.sg/participants/index.php
- Create a list of your robot(s) and electrical equipments (Please provide your robot's type, e.g Middle Size)
- Provide your flight information (arrival and departure)
Present the following hardcopy documents to the customs officers at the airport:
- Letter of Invitation (Please email email@example.com and provide registration ID)
- Letter of Facilitation (Download)
- List of robot(s) and electrical equipment
- Photo image of the robot(s) and electrical equipment
Transport from/to Airport
Transport from Airport to your choice accommodation on arrival and back to airport during departure is available for team bookings.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
You may use ATA Carnets to import your robots and other equipment.
Each country in the ATA chain has a single guaranteeing organization approved by its national customs authorities and WCF. The guaranteeing body is entitled to issue Carnets and to authorize local entities to deliver Carnets on its behalf.
Please refer to the leaflet.
Official Freight Forwarder
"24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are there to see you through your shipments every step of the way."
Transit Air Cargo has been appointed as the official freight forwarder for RoboCup 2010 in Singapore.
Tel: (65) 6438 1686
Fax: (65) 6438 1466
Mobile: (65) 9008 7576